Monday, January 9, 2012

Boost Your Willpower

Beliefnet
Logo Beliefnet Prayer of the Day
Arrow Follow Us on Twitter Follow Us on Twitter          Arrow Become a Fan on Facebook Become Our Fan on Facebook
Prayer to Overcome Depression
Dear Lord, I am suffering from depression and anxiety disorder. Thank you for giving me the medical attention that has helped place my soul back into my skin

Read more >>

21 Simple Ways to Quiet the Mind
21 Simple Ways to Quiet the Mind

Do you have a hard time winding down and clearing your mind of stress? Talk, sing, walk, and hug yourself to a more serene, peaceful you.

Click to view >>
Boost Your Willpower
Boost Your Willpower

How long can you resist temptation? We've got some ways to strengthen your willpower.

Click to view >>
Hope Quotes from Christian Leaders
Hope Quotes from Christian Leaders

Inspiring quotes about hope from Christian leaders, ranging from Billy Graham to Anne Lamott.

Click to view >>
10 Steps to Better Boundaries
10 Steps to Better Boundaries

Therese Borchard of Beyond Blue shares 10 ways to set better boundaries and say "no" to the naggers, users, and takers in your life.

Click to view >>
Small Town America
Small Town America God Doesn't Make No Junk

I often drive by this junk yard and wonder what hashappened to put each item in the heap. I guess I am just naturally curious;or maybe I just have an over active imagination. I hear so many people...

Continued » | Read Full Blog

Beyond Gorgeous
Beyond Gorgeous A Bible Verse for Emotional Eaters

Hear me when I call, O God of my righteousness: thou hast enlarged me when I was in distress. Have mercy upon me and hear my prayer. Ps. 4:1 Do you feel distressed, depressed, and like giving up? Theres...

Continued » | Read Full Blog

Activist Faith
Activist Faith How to Take Your Whole Church (and the World) on a Mission Trip

Great story from ActivistFaith.org co-founder Dan King on how to take your friends on the journey with you on a mission trip. I would love to hear similar stories from any of you in the comments below....

Continued » | Read Full Blog

Daily Christian Wisdom

He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree.

- Roy L. Smith

See More Inspirational Christian Quotes

Have you signed up for these newsletters?
Daily Inspiration | Your Peace of Mind | Daily Prayer Daily Bible Verse |

 
Flower
Today's Daily Inspiration
Today's Health & Healing

CLICK HERE  to check the latest headlines from Beliefnet News

Beliefnet

Unsubscribe Online: Click here to unsubscribe from this newsletter

Unsubscribe by Mail: Beliefnet, P.O. Box 3882, Norfolk, VA 23514-3882

Change your email address: http://www.beliefnet.com/user/nl_updemail.asp

Privacy Statement: http://www.beliefnet.com/About-Us/Privacy-Policy.aspx



Copyright 2012 Beliefnet, Inc. All rights reserved.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment