Sunday, November 4, 2012

Things to Be Thankful for Even in Lonely Times

Beliefnet
Logo Beliefnet Prayer of the Day
Arrow Follow Us on Twitter Follow Us on Twitter          Arrow Become a Fan on Facebook Become Our Fan on Facebook
I Am Afraid of Death
O Lord, I am human and I am afraid of death.
Help me calm my soul and heart
and prepare my spirit for moving from this life...

Read more >>

Advertisement
Free Book on Biblical Money Management! click here!

5 Bible Verses for Healing
5 Bible Verses for Healing

God gives us his word to help soothe our spiritual aches, but he also sends his word to heal our physical bodies. Here are five verses that will help you during your journey towards healing.

See gallery >>
How about a heartwarming Christmas tale?
How about a heartwarming Christmas tale?

Heres an inspirational Christmas video filmed beautifully in the tradition of a Thomas Kinkade painting.

Click to view >>
21 Beautiful Verses to Heal a Broken Heart
21 Beautiful Verses to Heal a Broken Heart

The Bible is full of wonderful assurance to those of us whose hearts are broken.

Click to view >>
10 Things to Be Thankful for, Even in Lonely Times
10 Things to Be Thankful for, Even in Lonely Times

The holidays can be wonderful times with family and friends, but there are or will be times in each of our lives, when the holidays mean a difficult time of alone.

Click to view >>
Beyond Gorgeous
Beyond Gorgeous A Better Size Large

Hear me when I call, O God of my righteousness: thou hast enlarged me when I was in distress. Have mercy upon me and hear my prayer. Ps. 4:1 Do you feel distressed, depressed, and like giving up? Theres...

Continued » | Read Full Blog

Daily Christian Wisdom

We are living in a world that is absolutely transparent, and God is shining through it all the time.

- Thomas Merton

See More Inspirational Christian Quotes

Have you signed up for these newsletters?
Daily Inspiration | Your Peace of Mind |  Daily Bible Verse |
Inspired Faith

 
Flower
Today's Daily Inspiration
Today's Health & Healing

Advertisement

Advertisement

CLICK HERE  to check the latest headlines from Beliefnet News

Beliefnet

Unsubscribe Online: Click here to unsubscribe from this newsletter

Unsubscribe by Mail: Beliefnet, P.O. Box 3882, Norfolk, VA 23514-3882

Change your email address: http://www.beliefnet.com/user/nl_updemail.asp

Privacy Statement: http://www.beliefnet.com/About-Us/Privacy-Policy.aspx



Copyright 2012 Beliefnet, Inc. All rights reserved.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment